No card?

Here is the forum where out of character posts about CWF can be found including the current champions and win/loss records, real life wrestling news, and friendly conversation. No spamming or in-character posts allowed.

Moderator: MiaRayne

pjblake

No card?

Post by pjblake » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:02 am

Checked Unhinged II and Evolution and no new card, just mentioning it. ._.; curious

Konrad Raab

Post by Konrad Raab » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:53 am

There's a mention IC right at the end of the results as to why the shows are temporary cancelled (Although I don't agree that being the reason to stop RPing at all OOC wise). I wonder for OOC reasons if it's a temporary or permanent closure of CWF? If it's a permanent closure, that will suck because I needed to develop Konrad a lot more in terms of the briefcase he holds and he'll never get a title shot. That's left more questions OOC wise than IC. We need a staff member to explain the whole OOC closure thing and if it's temporary or permanent?

Duce Jones

Post by Duce Jones » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:15 am

Honestly, that's laziness on my behalf or moreso a lot goin' on that distracted me from getting one up. I'll have a card up tonight that sets up things for Unhinged II

Again, I apologize for that.
Former 2x CWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former 2x CWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Freddie Styles)
Final Academy Champion
Final WCWA Tag Team Champion (w/ Freddie Styles)