The Shadow feedback thread

This is the forum where you give show reviews for the weekly Evolution shows as well as PPVs. You can also request feedback for a specific roleplay, graphic, segment or anything of your liking for the masses to review your work.

Moderator: MiaRayne

The Weaver of Dreams

The Shadow feedback thread

Post by The Weaver of Dreams » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:15 am

Been a while since I asked, so here goes, lol. On Raven Wings.

I will do my best to reciprocate, already left two earlier today, so going good so far :) Thanks all!

Pandora's Box

Post by Pandora's Box » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 pm

honestly, I feel like I wouldn't be able to tell you anything that you don't already know but I really enjoyed it your ability to describe is amazing.

The Weaver of Dreams

Post by The Weaver of Dreams » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Thank you :)

userpoets

Post by userpoets » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:45 pm

The continued storyline is a good one; you do a great job of giving us enough information to want to read the next part without actually resolving the story.

It's probably self-serving to comment on the promo section since I was your opponent. :) But the idea of cracks forming in MJ's title run was a conscious thing I was doing, so I give you props for picking up on it, sir.
Every Generation Needs a Revolution

https://www.amazon.com/One-Chance-Legen ... 478747560/

CWF World Champion x2

Duce Jones

Post by Duce Jones » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 am

Continuing on with my feedback extravaganza!

I come to your latest and greatest rp, and to say that this piece was a monster, would be an understatement.

The beginning had me lost for a minute as to what was going on and why Francis was involved. But after further reading, I came to the conclusion that this probably has something to do with The Shadow's wife. But if not then my apologies.

I enjoyed the history lesson and trash talk which were on point, and fit well into who The Shadow is as he systematically breaks his opponents down. I've told you plenty of times, that you have came a long way from when The Shadow was first introduced but it flowed perfectly with who he is as a character.

And I'm pretty sure everyone has told you how great your scene descriptions are. Lol.. I might need some pointers Btw lol

Keep doing what you're doing.
Former 2x CWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former 2x CWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Freddie Styles)
Final Academy Champion
Final WCWA Tag Team Champion (w/ Freddie Styles)

MiaRayne

Post by MiaRayne » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:09 am

I mean... I COULD repeat everything that you already know, but that would be a tad tedious.

Instead I will just continue to smile in glee and be happy that I'm on your side :)
"No great mind has existed without a touch of madness..."
~<3's moonlit walks and going tit for tat with Duce Jones~
Only person to own a pinfall victory over Caledonia <3
Semi colon.,Right Parenthesis.

MiaRayne

Post by MiaRayne » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 pm

So I realize that I've been fed spoilers to your rp this week like candy throughout the rp period. However, I couldn't resist in going back and reading the finished product once again. I always enjoy your rps and I always picture the most enjoyable of scenes while reading about the world from Shadow's perspective, even when talking about the most serious of topics.

By the way, I know we've already discussed this, but I just want to touch on building The Forsaken into something more than just "another stable." You do an excellent job in weaving Mia throughout Shadow's life and yeah... This is the most fun I've had in the hobby since...Ever. <3

The Weaver of Dreams

Post by The Weaver of Dreams » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:57 am

Thank you :) I also am trying to portray that the relationship between the Druids and The Shadow is not just a regular boss - minion thing either. Happy that some thing seem to be working well :D

MiaRayne

Post by MiaRayne » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:20 am

"Things" sir. Plural. More than one thing.

There's a reason I have no interest in giving anyone my opinion when it comes to judging matches.

The Weaver of Dreams

Post by The Weaver of Dreams » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:53 am

Alright, been a while since I asked, but would really be interested in feedback for When Thunder Roars.

I will try my best to feed back once I am done with the PPV.

Thanks!