KC3 Feedback (Bumped for EVO 42)

This is the forum where you give show reviews for the weekly Evolution shows as well as PPVs. You can also request feedback for a specific roleplay, graphic, segment or anything of your liking for the masses to review your work.

Moderator: MiaRayne

DemonOfSobriety

KC3 Feedback (Bumped for EVO 42)

Post by DemonOfSobriety » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm

You all know what I want. I will start adding some feedback tonight or tomorrow. Also, I want to note ahead of time I had a medical problem the night before deadline, so had to strip the RP down to trash talk to get it in on time. Future work will be formatted and have more to it, I promise.
Last edited by DemonOfSobriety on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

nob_ody

Post by nob_ody » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 pm

I think my main takeaway from that promo is that everything else is optional if you know your character's voice. I didn't need to know any details about the scene, all I needed to know is that KC was ready for this moment, and that he couldn't care less about the irrelevant riffraff in his way. Of course we as players know that his competition is fierce and extreme, we know that he's not going to have it so easy. But we can easily understand why he fully believes otherwise.

In short, I loved it.

MiaRayne

Post by MiaRayne » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:33 pm

What the nobody above said.

Dorian has a place in my heart. KC3 makes me want to high five him.

In the face.

Multiple times.

With some... Instrument of doom. Like a chair or brick.

But I mean that in the best way possible because this archetype, when done right is impossible to overcome. KC3 is that dick that no matter what is always able to get one over on his opponents and come out on top, whether it is with the last word or getting the win no matter the cost. Love the character as a heel and you definitely do him justice.

I haven't had a chance to read much KC3 stuff yet, but I love reading his antics in the shows.
"No great mind has existed without a touch of madness..."
~<3's moonlit walks and going tit for tat with Duce Jones~
Only person to own a pinfall victory over Caledonia <3
Semi colon.,Right Parenthesis.

DemonOfSobriety

Post by DemonOfSobriety » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 am

Feedback requested for: http://cwf.ewmania.com/rp/549