Colton Mace

This is the forum where you give show reviews for the weekly Evolution shows as well as PPVs. You can also request feedback for a specific roleplay, graphic, segment or anything of your liking for the masses to review your work.

Moderator: MiaRayne

ImpaktLost

Colton Mace

Post by ImpaktLost » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 am

It has been ages since I've confidently rped as Mace. This was only a CD piece but tell me what you people think

MiaRayne

Post by MiaRayne » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 am

So...

I know it's been weeks since I've said that I'd do this, but meh, whatever, better late than never? I hope?

Anyways...

I read your most recent rp against Jarvis. Wanted to make sure I read at least that since I have my feedback for the show up in another tab that I'll just finish at another time. I didn't want to put this off any longer though because I've told you that I'd read something for long enough and then get carried away.

Have I mentioned how much I love Colton? I mean, I've only seen him in Evo #29 and his most recent rp and his character is everything I want in a cocky and arrogant heel. Like, literally EVERYTHING that any mark for a good heel could ask for, is right here in one Mace sized package. The story you have going on with Mikey is pretty phenomenal and I really can't wait to see what you guys pull out against each other. Like seriously, I'm thinking there's going to be fireworks based on what I've read thus far. I loved the image I got of Colton standing there in his My Little Undies (Is this an Aussie thing?) in the middle of a hotel hallway. I loved the fact that he runs to his manager with these issues and his manager knows just how to handle him. I really and truly love this rp and can't wait to read more :)
"No great mind has existed without a touch of madness..."
~<3's moonlit walks and going tit for tat with Duce Jones~
Only person to own a pinfall victory over Caledonia <3
Semi colon.,Right Parenthesis.